Recipe Courtesy of David POW Tabain from "The 30-Day Challenge"
- 1 handful almonds
- 1 handful pepita seeds
- 1 handful sunflower seeds
- 1 handful linseeds
- 1tsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 180degreesC
- Put all dry ingredients into a food process or blender and blitz to break them down.
- Beat eggs and slowly combine with dry ingredients.
- Slowly add melted coconut oil with blended ingredients.
- if the mixture is looking a little dry add 1 tbsp. water.
- Stir mix until smooth and then spread onto a baking paper lined tray.
- Season with salt (Himalayan Sea Salt) and pepper.
- Bake in oven until crispy (10-15min).
- Remove and break into pieces.