Source: Coconut Magic Cookbook
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 litre coconut milk (or other plant based milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- Cacao Nibs
- Raspberries and blackberries
- Desiccated or shredded coconut
- Coconut nectar
1. In a bowl combine coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla and coconut sugar. Allow to sit for ten minutes.
2. In a glass add half your chia mix, it should be starting to thicken. Place a layer of raspberries and blueberries, a sprinkle of cacao nibs and 1 x crumbled wb kitchen biscuit.*
3. Top with your remaining chia mix.
4. Sprinkle the top with cacao nibs and coconut. Allow to set in the fridge overnight.
5. In the morning top with additional berries and a drizzle of coconut nectar.