Source: 30 Day Challenge Recipes by David POW Tabain
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch Salt
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- In large bowl beat the eggs, flour and salt together to your desired consistency.
- Heat 1 tbsp of almond butter in a medium sized pan on medium heat.
- Pour half of the mixture into the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side for 2 minutes.
- Serve with either a sweet or savoury topping of your choice.
Jen's Serving Choice: Coconut yogurt with rasberries or blueberries.